THINGS WHICH DO NOT MAKE ONE A CHRISTIAN
||CHRIST'S HANDS ACROSS THE INTERNET|
Where christians come to share, pray and study.
- Wearing a white shirt, tie and riding around on a bicycle.
- Knowing Greek and Hebrew.
- Being really good friends with someone who is a christian.
- Going to church on Easter and Christmas.
- Being baptized.
- Taking communion (eucharist)
- Saying 'Oh my God."
- Reading the Bible.
- Being born in America or Europe.
- Being very, very good.
- Giving money to a church.
- Knowing 100 verses to Kum Ba Yah
- Being alive during the "Jesus Movement" of the 60s and 70s.
- Being a Baptist (or a member of any other denomination)
ALL MATERIAL IS PROPERTY OF CHAIN UNLESS OTHERWISE CREDITED AND NOT TO BE USED WITHOUT PERMISSION
Back to the Top