THINGS TO SAY (OR NOT TO SAY) TO THE PASTOR AFTER A BAD SERMON
||CHRIST'S HANDS ACROSS THE INTERNET|
Where christians come to share, pray and study.
- ahhh, nice suit!
- I appreciated your sermon on Paul. Didn't christian leaders move a lot in the New Testament?
- I hear they need missionaries.. in Botswana, hasn't God been calling you to the mission field?
- I hope you didn't mind my napping, but I remembered that sermon from last year.
- It is amazing what kind of sermon you can come up with in five minutes, isn't it?
- After that sermon I know why Pastors attend cemetary errrr seminary.
- Your sermon was shorter than last weeks.... Thanks.
- Thank you! I was beginning to think I would never get over my insomnia!
- Great job! Maybe the people who needed to hear that sermon will be here next time you preach it.
- You get PAID for this?!
- Nothing. Go out the side door.
ALL MATERIAL IS PROPERTY OF CHAIN UNLESS OTHERWISE CREDITED AND NOT TO BE USED WITHOUT PERMISSION
Back to the Top