NOTABLE QUOTES NOT IN THE BIBLE
||CHRIST'S HANDS ACROSS THE INTERNET|
Where christians come to share, pray and study.
Whale that swallowed Jonah
- "How Long!? Wow! Time sures flies when you're dead!"
Lazarus after resurrection
- "Hmmm, actually I haven't actually died to sin, but I did faint once."
Pharisee to Paul.
- "Is Peter working now, or is he still ministering?"
Neighbor to Peter's wife.
Disciples in Garden of Gethsemane.
- "Hey! Close the door! You weren't born in a barn!"
Mary to Jesus' brother James
- "Would you quit babbling! Either go to your closet or interpret!"
Colossian to Corinthian.
- "Bad Kitty!"
Last word of a Christian to Lion at the Coliseum.
- "I'm getting so old, the other Apostles will think I didn't make it!"
John the Apostle
- "Make my day!"
Elijah to Prophets of Baal on Mt. Carmel.
- "You know, like gnostics, manicheans, mormons, scientologists..."
Paul to Galatians about false gospels.
Last words of the Pharoah of Egypt as he chased Moses.
ALL MATERIAL IS PROPERTY OF CHAIN UNLESS OTHERWISE CREDITED AND NOT TO BE USED WITHOUT PERMISSION
Back to the Top