YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK CHRISTIAN IF...
||CHRIST'S HANDS ACROSS THE INTERNET|
Where christians come to share, pray and study.
- Your Sunday best includes cowboy boots or flannel.
- You use Ripple for communion wine.
- You thought the NASB was the National Association of Stock Breeders.
- You say "Yeeeehaw!" instead of Amen.
- You felt you had to have your hunting dog baptized.
- Your choice of church is based on the distance to the nearest fishing hole.
- You bring steamed okra to the church potluck... and actually eat it!
- Your favorite home decoration is the Jigsaw puzzle of the Last Supper that you glued together and hung on your wall.
- Your tithe is whatever change is in the vehicle's ashtray when you park at the church.
- You think a good summer mission for the kids is organizing the stuff in the garage (True rednecks never throw anything out)
- You're favorite benediction is "Now ya'll come again, ya hear."
ALL MATERIAL IS PROPERTY OF CHAIN UNLESS OTHERWISE CREDITED AND NOT TO BE USED WITHOUT PERMISSION
Back to the Top